Wednesday, April 9, 2014

OH HAI

Good morning faggots I'm up way too early.  I wake up too early for this shit seriously but well fuck.  I dragged my self to school today.  Not ready for the day of course.  I was thinking all night about death and shit like usual.  Hmm... well alot less than when I was a kid.  But over all, thinking about death is normal since I have elder family members that are slowly going and what not.  Yeah, deep shit right?

But its a part of life unfortunately.  But going through it is a different story for everyone.  In my case I just.  Have so much regret of course.  As a kid they raised me since well, my mom wasn't capable of raising me right.  Not because she didn't want to but well she couldn't.  Its funny really because I always thought she hated me or something.  But I still love her of course.  Any way.  Back to death before I get side tracked. Pretty much things are going to change and well I wish I knew what was going to happen after this ordeal but well thats a thing called life.  I just have to go day by day in this shitty ferriswheel till my own time is up.  For now I just want to get lost in my work.  

I have no crappy pictures for you today unfortunately because well. I'm at my derpy college with derpy computers and shit. 

Yeah.....Ima go now

chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment